We can appreciate the concerns of leaving a beloved pet behind with strangers while on vacation. We have spent many vacations worried about the care and well-being of our pets, that's why we deciced to provide a place to go where your pet can be as welcomed as you. All of our 8 housekeeping cottages are pet-friendly providing you follow a few rules. The rules are simple and are as follows:
• You must keep your pet on a leash at all times.
• You must pick up after your pet relieves itself in designated area behind the cottages.
• Your pet must not be left unattended during your visit.
• Acadia Woods Kennel has a pet daycare service we recommend.
• No pets on the furniture please, paw prints, claw marks, claw snags and hair embedded are costly to clean or replace.
• Do not use cottage dishes or pots as food dishes for pets.
We have " Pet Blankets and Towels" available by request.
We require a $10 nightly fee for allowing your pet to stay with you.
We hope we can make your stay a happy and relaxing one for you and your pet.